Workplace conflicts are common and can inspire healthy innovation when managed properly. However, unmanaged conflict can paralyze productivity and undermine an organization’s health and longevity.
Mediation can be a more constructive, cost- and time-efficient method for managing active conflict than formal grievance procedures or lawsuits.
Mediation creates positive upstream effects in the workplace; managers and employees learn valuable dispute resolution skills that can prevent further conflict, saving employers valuable human and financial resources.
Workplace mediation can be especially useful for
- resolving personality conflicts, grievances, and perceived discrimination
- building consensus around divisive issues
- helping employees adjust to new work practices, relocation or internal reorganization
Workplace mediation services include:
- mediation of workplace conflict
- conflict resolution training
- facilitation for team meetings, conferences and events